Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Photo Challenge: Week 2

Week 2 is come and gone.  Some days it was hard to get outside, very full days.  Forcing myself to get outside has shown me how easy it is to stay inside during the winter.  I wonder how many winter days in years past I have just stayed inside.  What a shame.


Part way through the week I started exploring this old junk yard on our property.  I had found it last summer but didn't look around much.  I can't wait until spring to see what I can salvage.  

This is an old fridge drawer.  Love it.



More junk yard finds.



I know this picture isn't the greatest, kinda grainy.  I like how mysterious it looks.  


I had been wanting to get a sunset picture.  This one came at a price.  I stepped outside onto our deck, the field was full of deer and I wanted to get a picture of them too.  I made the mistake of leaving the door cracked and of course Quincy had seen the deer family too.  He took off after the deer across the filed at full tilt.  So, I grabbed my coat and went chasing after him.  What a punk.  I took this pic after I had tracked him down.  He was just helping me get a better shot, right?  Right.   

No comments:

Post a Comment