Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Baby project...first of many!


When does nesting start?  I think I may be feeling some of that.  I am due in April, too early for nesting?  Maybe I am just feeling motivated and excited about this little guy.  Whatever it may be I love it!  Crafting for baby is a lot of fun.

I found a tutorial here on this youtube station but their blog is cool too.  The video was fun to watch and inspiring.  I have been thinking about things to do for my baby shower and I wanted to test out some ideas, this one is great!   

Here I am before the project.




I started with some long sleeved oneies, they have those little mitten things so the baby doesn't scratch his little face.  I also gathered up my Martha Stewart paints and got a few extras.  I picked up some stencil sponges too.  And away I went!!  I wish I had more than just the three oneies. 

 

How cute!! I followed the above tutorial and the possibilities are endless.  I can't wait to put the little guy in them.

1 comment: