Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Photo challange: Week 3


Another week done. I am still enjoying this project.  I am starting to see that this feeling will continue through the weeks.  As I have said in the past I have been a journaler for quite some time and somehow this daily picture taking kinda feels like doing a daily entry.  I haven't been journaling lately.  Which is okay for right now but not for long.

The above picture is a reflection in our shed door.


I went outside the other day and was kind of tired of all the white/gray/evergreen color in the world.  I went looking for a more vibrant color.  This was a little bit of red I spotted. 


I have always loved this building.  I hope I can take more pictures of it through the year.  This is the church I grew up in.  Beautiful.  You should see it inside!

 It snowed! 


This is a bus shelter I spent a lot of time waiting in.


This week has given me some limitations that has kept me close to home.  I haven't been allowed to wander in the woods like I want to.  This sky made me feel less cooped up.


It has been very cold.  These little buds are closed tight until spring and rightfully so.  When temperatures are subzero I think we all want to be closed up somewhere warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment