Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Back in the saddle

Well...I had a baby! Wow. He is amazing...and he takes a lot of my time, which is just fine with me.  However, I have missed sharing on here.  So, time to get back in the saddle. 

(Here's my little man)

 


Do you know that song?  It's in the classic movie "Sleepless in Seattle". "Back in the saddle again, riding the range once more.."  Love the movie.  My gramps also used to sing this song a lot and because of that I sure like this song. 


I wanted to start back by sharing some of my favorites from my photo a day challenge.  I have been partly keeping up with this challenge. I am usually taking a photo a day but most are of my new little guy.  Slowly getting  back to outdoor photos. 







I truly live in an amazing part of the country.  Love summers here. 

Excited to get back here.  Sorry for the absence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment