Friday, February 22, 2013

Photo Challenge: Week 6

Well, I am falling behind a bit again due to internet issues.  In fact, I am typing this from the local library to make use of their free internet.  Plus, don't you just love the library?  It is usually quiet and calm and seems like I just get much more work done here.   

Now, back to some photos.  Here is Week 6.


Isn't this just a nice store front?

My grandmother died a few months ago and there are times when I just miss her lots.  This garden thing (for climbing plants) came from her garden.  She was a master gardener and had such beautiful gardens.  I look forward to warm weather.  I hope to grow some flowers this summer and think of Grandma. 

For some reason I was passing this by and thought to myself, "There is no way it would ever get to 140 here." 
 Blue sky!
This is my super lame attempt at night time shooting. Sorry. It won't happen again.
I was actually going for the blurry look here. 

Wind. Lots of it.

Well, that's it.  Not really happy with this weeks photos.  Hope week 7 is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment