Tuesday, November 20, 2012

These days

Life has been good.  I wanted to share some of what I have been thinking and a little of what life has looked like these days.
I saw this colorful piano at a local thrift store.  If I had room for it in my house I totally would have brought it home with me.

I did buy a new project during this visit to the thrift store.  I will be working on that the next few weeks.  Can't wait for more storage! 



I have noticed a trend here.  The summer months are spent outside and are so full of travel and time with at the beach.  In the fall/winter the fast pace of life slows.  People head inside.  I start to knit more.  We spend more time with friends.  There is more structure to time and somehow more time. 


I love the slowing down.  I get more creative.  I get more inspired.  Friendships grow.  We go bowling.



 (I have small feet.)



With this slow down comes more dreaming.  More planning.  Coffee/hot chocolate dates with Jason as we dream together. 

That's what has been going on these days.  I have lots to share.  I have some projects in the works and can't wait to bring some dreams to life!  

No comments:

Post a Comment