Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Knitting is for all ages

I knit.  Yep.  It's true.  There will be knitting posts when projects are started or finished.  I learned from my mother when I first started college.  My Mom rocks.  I do tend to knit more during the winter and right before Christmas.  I am trying to improve my skills and be more consistent in my knitting.  Knitting is relaxing.  Knitting is rewarding.


Here are some baby booties I made for a cousin's baby but I have not yet seen her and now I fear that her little babe's feet are too big for these.  Don't worry.  I have a plan for a very cute alternative.  




Here's a project that is currently on the needles, it's a blanket.  I saw this pattern on a blog I like to read.  At some point I will go through a list of blogs I like and ones Jason likes.  Nothing like knitting in front the fire.  Ah.  So good.


This is another blanket, a baby blanket for a dear friend of mine that is about to have a little boy.  I am almost done with this project, and good thing, she is about to pop!  I am not satisfied with the way the edge looks.  That's okay, I have an excellent knitting mentor (Mom) just a short drive away.  I plan on finishing it Friday. 


That's all for this time.  Remember, knitting is now cool and trendy.  Join in!



1 comment:

  1. I love the chevron blanket you started.. where can i find that pattern?

    ReplyDelete