Friday, June 22, 2012

Keeping time

I enjoy seeing the seasons change and the passing months. I use lots of different calenders to stay organized. 


I enjoy these calenders that my Mom discovered.  It has become a family tradition to receive these each year at Christmas.  I get pretty excited to see the next years illustrations.  There are made by Linnea Designs and can be found here.  There are a lot of great calenders on this site, I haven't really explored it much.  Hmmm...may have to get some other Linnea calenders. 



Here is one from Target.  It helps with changing schedules.  I admit, I sometimes write down happenings after they have happened so I can look back at all the great times the month held.  It is on our fridge door.



This is a fun one my Mom got for me for my birthday. It's a knitting/farm themed one.  A great addition. 


This one stays in my purse, it's my on the go calender.  Another Target buy, only a few bucks. 


I have been working on being more focused.  This helps. 

How do you mark your days?

No comments:

Post a Comment