Saturday, April 28, 2012

Some color inspiration

Last summer Jason and I went on a road trip out west.  We camped and hiked in Glacier Nat. Park, Yellowstone Nat. Park, and Grand Tetons Nat. Park.  It was amazing.  We have been talking about this trip since we first started dating and to finally do it was great.  I actually spent an awesome summer in Yellowstone for a summer project with Campus Crusade.  I have a lot of memories there and I loved showing Jason around the Old Faithful area where I spent most of my time.  While on the trip we noticed these great retro looking posters and had to get one.  I used my handy Michaels coupon to have it framed.

I think it turned out great.  Great work and great quality.  I really like the color scheme in the poster.  I have not painted a single wall in our house.  Sad.  Maybe some of these colors can provide inspiration, maybe more muted tones though, these are a little bold for Jason's taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment