Friday, April 27, 2012

A second hand day

One great part about going to a city regularly for visits is slowly finding the great little shops.  An Ann Arbor must for me is a Treasure Mart stop.  Steph also introduced me to a Salvation Army store in town, which is now being added to the list of stops.  Hmm....this list is growing. 




Look at this basket of owls! 





 It does get a bit overwhelming at times with the huge amount of stuff.  There are three levels to the place.  Isn't it kind of funny how they put chairs on top of the tables?


I will post my Treasure Mart purchases soon.  I got some real great things.   There was so much to see here.  If you are ever in the area be sure to do some shopping here. 

Now for some Salvation Army time. 


Isn't this awesome?! I love the color coordination. It was all over this store. 


The stroller acted as our makeshift cart.  

That was a ton of pics, I even cut some out.  I think there is a direct correlation between how fun a day is and how many pictures I take.  Alright, soon I will share my second hand items from this great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment