Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Cat Stevens and Classical music

When I was a little girl I took dance classes for a short time but moved onto piano lessons.  I did however, continue to dance in my own way.  I have memories of dancing in our living room to Cat Stevens and classical music.  Sometimes I wish I had stuck with the dance classes.  I have no skill in dancing now that I am an adult.  When you are a little girl you can dance anyway you want and everyone thinks it cute and delightful.  That does not continue to into womanhood.  Bummer.  I have three nieces that are taking dance classes and I had the joy of going to their recital.    










Aren't they wonderful?  

This last picture is not of a relative but of a little girl that refused to dance.  I had to work hard to control from laughing too loud.  Her face tells the whole story of how she feels about dancing.  Children are truly a gift from God, even when they have attitude like this one.  I feel so blessed to have so many nieces and one nephew so close by. 

I need to get myself some Cat Stevens and classical music.  I can still dance in my living room when no one is watching right? 
  


No comments:

Post a Comment