Thursday, February 14, 2013

A quick baby project

Pinterest is pretty cool.  It kind of reminds me of flipping through magazines to get inspiration.  Instead of ripping out pages from waiting room magazines (not that I have ever done this...) you just have to pin the idea.  If I had to guess I bet there are a lot more whole magazines out there. 

I saw this idea and put it on my to do list for the baby room, which is starting to come along slowly.  Here is my version.




Here are my supplies.  The nice thing was that I pretty much had everything I needed.  I found an old unused frame and I had plenty of scrapbook paper.  All I had to get was the alphabet stencil which was super cheap.  
 

 
I did have to paint the stencil since it was a bright blue, no so nice.

One more look.  Make your own.  It is easy. 



No comments:

Post a Comment