Thursday, May 31, 2012

Some before and after

I have slowly been doing projects here and there. 
This May I have worked extra days and have had less time at home.  That, however, does not mean less time to plan and brain storm.


 I sure like storage.  This was two dollars at a garage sale.


Yeah, I know.  The paint did not dry perfectly but I kinda like that crackled look.  This two drawer set turned out to be perfect for DVD's.

Remember this?  A recent thrift store purchase. 

  
My friend Jill recommend turquoise for a paint color for the stand when I posted this the first time and I thought it was a great idea.  Here is how it turned out. 


  
I have been on a paint craze for a while. I don't see it ending anytime soon.  Sorry.  Hope it doesn't get old. 


 A fresh coat of paint does wonders. 


What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. Love the globe! I need to be bold and paint a few things around here--it sure spiffed up your metal storage units.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now it is time to paint the walls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to go to the garage sales you do! Do you think you can send some Garage Sailing ;) luck my way?

    ReplyDelete