Sunday, March 18, 2012

Happy Birthday Sister! Have a headband, or two, or three.

Okay, I went a little headband happy.  My sista Sara mentioned she wanted a headband so I took that seriously.  Head bands are so much fun.  They are quick knits and fun to wear.  I see many in my future.  I did all of these in a week!  I just couldn't stop.
Here is the first one, more spring.  Sara's Birthday is on St. Patty's day so there has to be a green headband.

I had a great time raiding my Mom's button stash.  She has one sweet button collection.  A few spring breaks ago I spent time sorting through all her buttons and putting them in jars according to color.   Beaches in Mexico for spring break versus button sorting?  Is there really any comparison?


 
I am moving on to the next birthday, my Grandma's on the 31st of March.  I am working on a shawl/wrap thing per her request.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty headbands and pretty girl (if I do say so myself!)

    ReplyDelete